This is so true!
When you’re a Mum:
- Sleep deprivation goes beyond breast feeding. Nightmares, cravings, ghosts, noises and all sorts of real and unreal excuses can cause a sudden interruption of your peaceful night.
- You are on CCTV 24/24 because everything you do and say (maybe not think unless you say it) will be copied, repeated and even retained and used against you.
- You are the golden source: every single problem the family comes across will inevitably come to you and you will always have to find an answer or a solution (that’s why mums are quite efficient at work).
- Your responsibility is engaged even in your absence as you are accountable for their actions.
- You are green without knowing it: School recycles glass, paper and plastic through your mother’s day presents.
- Robinson Crusoe is your ideal image of a relaxing holiday.
- Without internet, shopping and socialising would not be part of your Life.
- You transform jobs in minute made tasks: meals, housekeeping, hair dos and make up.
- You can make dinner, WhatsApp your Bestie and do homework (from your fortress the Kitchen) all at the same time.
- You know that a little bit of water coupled with a dryer is the emergency formula for a “no more clean uniforms in the wardrobe” situation.
@nge the Beauty Builder